[DMCForum] Re: Traffic.

Yeh but when it comes time I don't think about the gas. In Houston I
didn't waste that much gas. Spend half a tank in the weekend. If I was
driving my truck it would have been a 26 gal. tank. It would have been
different if there was a big difference in the tollbooth and the
freeway. I don't throw away money that easily:)

Josh