[DMCForum] Re: A simple task

It is true, dealer mechanics are no better, simply because they
refuse to follow manuals or procedures just as you said.

I own factory manuals on all of my vehicles now, no matter how new
or old.

The only reason I went to this a-hole in the first place was because
my own pneumatic impact gun wasn't strong enough. I knew the shop
would have a 600 ft/lb. gun.

Rich