Re: [DMCForum] Re: Potential Tucker Museum Trip

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Potential Tucker Museum Trip

If you can please forward me some detailed links of pictures of tuckers
in any shape good or bad.

You can send links or pictures to me direct.

If anyone else has this they can also send it to me.

Thank You.

Mark V

On Jul 13, 2005, at 8:21 PM, content22207 wrote:

> Spoke at length with my fire department buddy last night. David
> Cammack's Tuckers were restored in Front Royal VA, where my friend has
> vacation property. He not only remembers watching "The Red One"
> (Number 1) in process, but actually put a few frame bolts in himself
> (Charley Franz runs a small and informal shop, very different from
> White Post). Apparently Number 1 is an *EXTREMELY* home brewed
> production. Under the skin it is full of rigged engineering, misplaced
> holes (that are hacked, not cut), etc. Moreover, the doors are full of
> 1949 Lincoln hardware (window regulators, latch mechanisms, etc).
> David Cammack apparently responds very negatively when this is pointed
> out, so diplomatically it is best to keep quiet about it.
>
> He says DeLoreans are positively refined in comparison. If DeLoreans
> are the automotive equivalent of a school paper written the night
> before it's due, Tuckers are the automotive equivalent of a paper
> written the next day DURING class.
>
> Bill Robertson
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS