Re: [DMCForum] Re: A simple task

I have used White Lithium grease on lug nuts too with no problems. I
started doing this when i owned a 1978 Ford Thunderbird. The damn cast
wheels would weld themselves to the drum or rotor and would have to be
beat off with a sledge hammer. I slathered them with White Lithium
grease and got some on the studs for the lug nuts and noticed the lug
nuts came off easier the next tire rotation.

Mark V