[DMCForum] Cup holders.

I'm not saying that $100 bucks is a not a lot for a cup holder I'm just
saying (and I think most owners would agree) I'm not willing to drill holes
into my delorean regardless of the price savings.  If I could find a cup
holder that worked well, was less expensive and I didn't have to drill holes
into my car then I would be all for that too.
-Alex

<SNIP>
>I will not be drilling any holes into my delorean.  I will fork out the
>extra money.  You get what you pay for.
>-Alex

Then you are paying $80 for a "Z" shapped bracket. The cupholders bolt
to the bracket, and the bracket has tabs on the opposite end that get
sandwiched between the center console, and the shifter panel. And while
you don't have the drill anything, I'd still be a bit worried that the
weight of the drink holder would crush and damage the side of the
center console, if not warp it from condensation dripping down.

Like many DeLorean parts, if you think that a little bracket is worth
$80....

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS