Re: [DMCForum] Re: Cupholders

Damn, this group is like a high school physics class....I think it's time
for a demonstration class.

Here are some photos of the cup holders in action:

http://www.dfwdmc.com/img/DSC09411.JPG
Closed

http://www.dfwdmc.com/img/DSC09414.JPG
Open

http://www.dfwdmc.com/img/DSC09415.JPG
In use with a handsome passenger.

Dig it.
- Videobob

>From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Cupholders
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:11:18 -0700
>
>On 7/12/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > A few weeks ago I got to ride in one of Joe O'Brien's cars, and it had
>the
> > cup holder.  It was built much stronger than I thought it would be, and
> > looked much better in the car than expected.  This was the one from
>DMCH.
> >
> > It may be a bit in the way for some of us bigger guys, though.
> >

>I guarantee it would be in the way.
>
>I'm sure you've seen my iPod install -
>http://www.ryanwright.com/delorean/ipod/
>
>A couple of my buddies are constantly knocking it over with their
>knees, and it sticks out a lot less than these cupholders. They aren't
>huge, either. Big guys, to be sure, but not ridiculously so.
>
>-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS