RE: [DMCForum] RE: Re: Re: Coolant question...

RE: [DMCForum] RE: Re: Re: Coolant question...

Hey, I have no problem paying for information or repair manuals.
So if you want to sell me the information then fine.
You should offer it as an option.
Knowledge is not free.
- VB

>From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] RE: Re: Re: Coolant question...
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:38:23 +0200 (MEST)
>
>Yes of course you can do, if you have the schematic
>you can go for it.
>
>I was called stupid by a nice fellow here because I took my time to redraw
>the schematic and to analyze it. Now I shall give it away for free ?
>
>No sorry, this is not gonna happen. Not yet.
>
>I fix them for cheap, but not for free.
>
>Of course it is always useful to open it up and to take a close
>look at it. It happens that you can see the failure (no joke !).
>
>Elvis
>

>Message: 9
>    Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:36:46 -0500
>    From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Re: Re: Coolant question...
>
>Could you tell me hw to fix it?
>I know how to solder, so if it is a simple part replacement I could do it
>myself if I only knew what to do test or replace.
>- VB
>
>--
>Weitersagen: GMX DSL-Flatrates mit Tempo-Garantie!
>Ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS