RE: [DMCForum] My DMC Joe Experience

I know it sounds like I am making a joke, but you should consider contacting
a few of those tv court shows like "Judge Judy", "Texas Justice", People's
Court" etc...
As I understand it the tv show pays the judgement in place of the loser.
I don't know what the cap is, but I bet they would find these cases
interesting because of the DeLoreans.....hey, it's a shot!
-VB