[DMCForum] Re: eBay Deloghini

Needs tons of work, I'd be worried about the wood panels behind the
seats being rotted out, because it's been sitting outside. The engine
really worries me. Obviously it's thrashed, and needs to go. But how
much more has been ripped off the car and is missing?

Take a closer look at the intankes on the rear quarters. They're just
vinyl stickers.

Being an early VIN is interesting. But unless it's got some other
significant historical value, I'd reccomend this as a car for
customization. Swap out the engines, and add in a whole new,
customized interior. Assuming the chassis needs only minor to
moderate work, vehicle has good potential.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
> Call me nutty, but I like where they were going with this design:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=4560792111&category=31830

> They added a Countach style air intake on the lower rear quarter
panel,
> a Porshe style wail tail wing, and blacked out the area inbetween
the
> windows to give it a longer hatchback look.
> They also painted the bumpers matching silver which I think looks
pretty
> good.
> It looks a little more like a Toyota Supra though or something
simular.
> Were it not totally trashed, I think it looks pretty cool reallty.
> Nice concept.
> - Videobob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS