[DMCForum] Traffic.

No argument there.. Traffic does suck, and many
decisions are made based on traffic..  Especially
living near the Jersey shore, all "locals" know what
roads to avoid in the summer.

.... And while I will agree that a 2004 emissions
equipped vehicle sitting in traffic can *possibly*
produce more pollution than your de-emission DeLorean
at highway speeds, I still don't see how that is
proper rational.

(Having just returned from dropping off a load of used
oil to the recycling center)