[DMCForum] Re: Ride height.

That is a very persuasive argument to me.

It suggests that raising the front end of the car in the eventual
production setup, the steering geometry has been degraded slightly,
and that the people who lower their cars, and perceive them to be
better handling, are probably right.

Rick Gendreau.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DANIEL SHANE <daniel.shane@xxxx>