Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

I am not picking on him.

I mentioned his cooling fans and how he said i should tune my car and
nothing more but he keeps including me in his car problems and calling
me names.

I am just stating my opinion about the new auction and how he has been
acting, nothing more.

You are correct i am going to walk away from "the Shady used car
salesman he is".

Thank you VideoBob you are a saint for making me see my weary ways.

Now VideoBob you will have to convince mr Mccoy to do the same but
everyone speaking up on this subject has been trying but he hasnt
listened.

Mark V

On Jul 7, 2005, at 8:28 PM, Videobob Moseley wrote:

> Listen, I have been awefully quiet on this, and I have been trying to
> keep a
> low profile
> and I have been watching this goofy fight and have been thankful it
> wasn't
> about me!
>
> But now I think you're just picking on him.
> There is nothing wrong with reffering to DMCH and thier cars.
> I like our cars represented as more valuable.
> They SHOULD be.
> The reason of the decline in value is because people keep selling them
> cheaper and cheaper.
> Most rare exotics sell for much more than sticker.
> Our cars should not sell for less than $25K minimum!
>
> You don't see 20 year old Ferrari's selling for 1/3rd thier sticker
> now a
> days do you?
> A 1974 Pantera is worth twice to three times it's original price, and
> they
> are just
> as rare as a DeLorean (about 9000).
>
> Guys like Ed Bernstien and D1 knew this and tried to keep the values
> up.
> I still contend that the DeLorean was supposed to be a car of
> distinction
> and
> reserved for the wealthy.
> It is sad that you can buy a DeLorean in any condition for $6,000.00
> There are NO, repeat NO Lamborghini's for this price in any condition.
>
> All that said, this $6000 POS could be made into a nice decent DeLorean
> with a little TLC. Heck if you put $10,000 in refurbishing to it it
> would be
> as good as a $25,000 car in my opinion.
>
> I don't think that the DMCH Refub is a bad deal, if I could afford to
> do it
> right now I would. It is better than a new DeLorean as far as I can
> tell.
> I plan on doing it one day.
> - Videobob
>
>> From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
>> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale
>> Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:12:51 -0500
>>
>> I like the links that go to Delorean One's refurbished car pricing
>> page
>> and the link that goes to DMCH's sales page with the starting price.
>>
>> Parts for these unique cars are easy to find by clicking here and here
>> for example.
>>
>> It almost makes the car look like it is worth something it isnt.
>>
>> Am I sabotaging the auction again?
>>
>> Mark V
>>

>> On Jul 7, 2005, at 8:06 PM, Mike Walsh wrote:
>>
>>> Here we go, round 2
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
>>> ViewItem&rd=1&item=4560811217&category=31830
>>>
>>> Mike
>>> #17084

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS