Re: [DMCForum] automatic shifter round logo cap

Re: [DMCForum] automatic shifter round logo cap

Uhm, you get 5 stickers for $10 shipped. Even if you throw the other
four stickers away, that's still a deal. Nobody else sells these that
I'm aware of and it'd cost you a lot more than $10 to have one printed
yourself.

Personally I don't know why Bob doesn't just sell them for $3.50 a
piece or something, but whatever. Even $10 each is a fine deal. It's
ten bucks to make your shifter look nice again. That's about the
cheapest DeLorean part you can buy.

-Ryan

On 7/6/05, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> looks nice, but i only need 1, not 10.