Re: [DMCForum] It's been nice. Wait. No it hasn't.

Re: [DMCForum] It's been nice. Wait. No it hasn't.

Shutting down the Forum and "forcing" people to move
will never happen.  It is so easy for someone to
create a NEW mailing list.

That is why I suggested that the web forum be set up
and tested.  Posts to the forum are then e-mailed to
the mailing list..  Support both systems, and
eventually people will migrate to the better solution.