[DMCForum] towing across town

Wensday is the first time that people from my town will be able to see
my car up close but it is not yet running so I will have to tow it on
one of those car haulers that the whole car sets on it. The only
problem is that I have lost the little rubber washer that goes on top
of the shock in between the two metal cupped washers. Are those for
cushing vibrations and noise?

It turns out that Electrical Engineers are good mechanics. My brother
is one and after he came over we got everything back on, but the tire,
in 30 mins. The problem was obvious too, put 1.25 inch electrical
nipple on the center compressor and put the claws on the fifth coil.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD 4th!!! EVEN THE UK GUYS.

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS