Re: [DMCForum] RE: 30 MPG DeLorean? (Revisited)

Re: [DMCForum] RE: 30 MPG DeLorean? (Revisited)

Correct,

  I noticed a day later that I was using english
gallons as opposed to us gallons.  This was mislabeled
in my conversion program and corrected.

Indeed just over 23mpg on the correct conversion.
This is with an automatic.  I imagine the 5 speed
yields at least 1 to 2 mpg better on fuel economy.

I should note that this test was not conducted during
the italy trip and that data was not entered into the
matrix.

For those who know, the fuel pump replacment fixed the
following issues.

   Loud buzzing sound up front
   shuttering on acceleration from stop.
   shuttering at idle with ac on
   shuttering on driving uphill
   sudden death in hot weather at a stoplight.

Jordan
11613