[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

You sir are a dick! I've read quite a bit of your posts and they are
all attacking Tom, same with a few other of you. You all seem to have
some twisted comraderey that involves your insane counter-logic and
everyone is out to get you mentality. I hope you enjoy your sheltered
and corrupt lives that dont follow through with honest research of
situations. Of all the car groups I've been a member of through my
many ownerships  of vehicles (Thunderbird Owneres Club, 240sx/NICO,
RX-7 Club, Bullitt Mustang Owners Club, etc) they all were kind to
others alike 'comrade' or otherwise to the red leader of your facist
resigm of vehicle ownership. I've never seen such political bullshit
in my life...

I've known Tom for quite some time and I know his car quite well too.
The front windscreen is lexan, big deal -- lightweight, OMG. The
cooling fans were removed... so his engine was obviously destroyed.
Seriously are any of you mechanics or related to any? Ever hear of ASE
certification or even mechanical engineering? Yea -- once you know a
little bit about cars and these pretty little temperature guages
you'll understand that he never destroyed his motor. I've ridden
several hundred miles in this car and it never overheated once; in
heavy traffic it would start to get warm but as soon as movement
resumed all was well and temps returned to normal. BTW, the side
windows are glass, he stated the 'tollbooth' windows were removed as
well as the motors/brackets, however the main glass was still intact.
The fact that someone who has never seen the vehicle outside of a few
digital images can claim that he took plastic and painted it with a
felt-tip pen is ludicris and makes me laugh that you SHEOPLE would buy
into such claims.

Looks are subjective, however I assume that under the commie
principles you all live under free will and opinions arent allowed.
None of you purist assholes liked his cars paintjob or what else he
had done to differentiate himself from the pack and therefore you
abused and attacked him relentlously for months and then sabotaged his
auction which was legitimate. If any of you lived under some sort of
common sense; why wouldnt the fact it said OTHER instead of CLEAN lend
the idea that it wasnt a standard title and if you had any real
consern, maybe you should ASK!

I wanted to buy his Delorean at one point but I already have plenty of
toys under my belt right now so I couldnt afford the time to care for
another. However, his car was quite unique and while you may consider
it rice, his car recieved more attention then ANY of my
previous/current possibly future cars would ever recieve. People that
didnt like Deloreans even liked his, so I guess other people just have
differant opinions in the free world... welcome to all things
subjective.

Oh, and one last thing... would you archaic commie freaks join the
21st century and get a real forum instead of this nasty reject of a
system? Seriously, it isnt very hard to implement PHPBB or VbBB, PHPBB
is free and takes only a couple of hours to setup from start to
finish. As a network engineer myself I cant help but laugh at this
'advanced race' of vehicle owners that are so high and mighty and yet
they can not pull themselves away from the most basic and crude
systems of communication in light of much more functional and
effeciant options.

Good luck to you all in the many lives you ruin in your little worlds
of self-hatred and loathing.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:
> Well, I see you finally broke down and installed the fans for the
new
> owners, "free of charge".
>
> Why the hell didn't you just do that BEFORE the auction started? It
> would have saved you tons of greif trying to defend this piece of
shit.

> No one wanted it in the rice mode you had it in, and I seriously
doubt
> they'll feel any performance loss with the added weight of those
fans.

> I only feel sorry for the poor bastard beachdrifterusa who bought
your
> junker.
>
> Oh well, buyer beware. And now that the piece of shit has sold,
good
> riddens to Thomas.
>
> Please, someone revoke his membership, Claude was better to talk to
> than Thomas.
>
> -Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
> <thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:
> > > The seller claims that the car features "tinted glass".
> >
> > All Deloreans come standard with tinted glass. Please refer to
the
> > factory window sticker:  http://www.entermywor
ld.com/myd/wspage.html

> > > but the work to restore it is going to be a huge task.
> >
> > Who said anything about restoration?
> >

> > > windows in the photos were drawn with a magic marker.
> >
> > Ludicrous. Do I need to make a video of me passing my hand
through
> the
> > window opening?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS