[DMCForum] Re: Can anyone give me info on 7037 ?!!!

[DMCForum] Re: Can anyone give me info on 7037 ?!!!

Actually if you remember you wrote me an email 3 weeks after I
bought the car and said How BAD is that Delorean you bought and
trashed it.  I didn't email you-you emailed me.
I'm not sure if it ok to curse on this forum or if you are just
being low life idiot.  The point that I am trying to make is simple
and I'm sure the others will get.  You don't publically trash
someone's car.  If you have comments on the condition then you
should pick up the phone or drop an email.
It's no wonder you are still single.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:
> It's actually not a bad car, much better than the heap Howard owns.
>
> Howard is the fine gent who bought the 100,725 mile car on eBay
> advertised as only 725 miles.
>
> I simply tried to describe to a fellow Delorean owner about my
> concerns with the severe front end rust that car had, and Howard
> turned into a nasty son of a bitch telling me where to go and
stick
> it. Saying I was crazy and I have rust between my ears.
>
> Some people just can't take constructive criticism, or mainly
advice
> & pointers without acting like an asshole.
>
> Howard, welcome to the forum dickhead, I guess I won't half to use
> eBay to slap your silly ass around anymore.
>
> Too bad you decided to turn into a massive dickhead over me trying
> to help you. I guess I'll just half to lambaste you and your POS
car
> to everyone in public.
>
> Are you still going to hunt me down at the next Delorean show and
> beat me up like you promised in your e-mails?
>
> Great to hear from ya buddy. I look forward to many intelligent
> conversations with your wide span of brain power. (cough)
>

> Joe O'Brien
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "howardeskinjr"
> <howardeskinjr@xxxx> wrote:
> > If you ask Joe O'brien he will find fault with it.
> > I live near by and would take a look and grab some pictures if
you
> > would like....
> > Howard
> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul" <vrt10whips@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hey everybody,
> > >
> > > I was wandering if anyone knew anything about Vin 7037 that is
> for
> > sale
> > > in Quakertown, PA?  It looks like it could be the perfect
> delorean
> > for
> > > me, finally!  I was wondering if anyone knows the car, or
owner,
> > or if
> > > anyone lives nearby that could possibly take a look at it for
> me.
> > I've
> > > been searching and waiting for a long time, and I'm hoping
this
> > might
> > > be it.
> > >
> > > Any help is greatly appreciated!
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Paul the Whip Guy
> > > MidWestWhips

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS