[DMCForum] Rarest of all PRV's

Hi All

While the 3 litre turbo as found in the A610 is the rarest of all
production PRV's, they can be built from donor parts from other, much
more common engines plus a couple of new parts from Renault. There is
however a very rare version as found (in the UK) only in the Peugeot 605
and Citroen XM and even then, only as an expensive option. These engines
are like hen's teeth and while the bottom end is exactly the same as the
Renault 3 litre engines (higher compression ratio), the heads are a
completely different matter, and the intake manifold is not exactly
similar either!

I picked my new toy up today. Here're some pics of my "new" 3 litre 24v
PRV. I took some snaps to illustrate the major differences.

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN1943.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN1944.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN1945.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN1946.JPG