RE: [DMCForum] e-bay

I don't know, but I have problems like this all the time.
I usually make it a rule not to leave feedback until after the other guy
leaves it first.
Sometimes this is a problem because the other guy does the same thing.

Anyway, about that IDLE CPU.... how do you test those?
Don Stegar was telling me something about unplugging one side or the other
or something, but my car does have a high idle problem.
I unplugged the wires from both sides of the ECU
(this is the box behind the drivers seat, near the radio antenna connections
right?)
...anyway, I unplugged it while it was running and nothing changed.

How do you test it?
Thanks,
- Videobob

>From: "Matt Spittle" <mds328@xxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] e-bay
>Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:05:27 -0000
>
>Does anyone know who "d_jay67" is on e-bay, or is he/she on this list?
>  I sold him/her my idle speed ECU and they left me neutral feedback
>for whatever reason.
>
>thanks,
>
>Matt

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS