From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of spaceboy_2912
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Ebay Frauds.

What tranny are you looking for? I used to work for and live less
than 5 minutes from German Auto Dismatlers, one of the largest used
porsche yards in the country. I know for a fact they have a huge
supply 915's and a few g50's as well, either rebuilt or good used.
They take cash, check, credit and paypal. I can give them a ring on
your behalf if ya like.
seanM
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> What is so painful, is this is the EXACT item I need..
>  Not an easy thing to find, and Andrei said it looked
> to be a good trans...
>
> Andrei is too busy to go back there with cash.
>
> :(
>

> --- DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > Yes it sounds fishy to me also.
> >
> > Good luck.