Re: [DMCForum] You guys are so funny

House hold name in the Delorean Community?  I forgot you even existed.  I hope you put a bulls eye right below "I'm Sean Corbett"...then you'd get some attention.  Otherwise you'll just see a lot of people laughing at you.

Seeya loser,

Erik

Sean Corbett <thinkstainless@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think its great that you guys seem to think you know so much about
me and my life, thats awsome. Truth is, if I really did something
illegal, I wouldnt be here posting about it, but i'd be in jail.

Lets just say the court agrees with me on all counts, and my donations
to some of the car buyers were a mutual agreement.

And again, if I really did something illegal, I still wouldnt be in
business today, which I am.

Brining me up in conversation once a year or so inadvertinly make me
somewhat of a household name in the Delorean community. So go ahead
and keep talking about things you have no clue about.

Can't wait to see most of you at the next major Delorean meet. I'll be
wearing a big white t-shirt that says, Im Sean Corbett. That way you
cant miss me.

See ya then.