[DMCForum] Re: I think i'm gunna be sick.

[DMCForum] Re: I think i'm gunna be sick.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Anyway, interspersed with the usual
> internet chum are some real doozies, including a practice apparently
> known as "scat" (no, it's not jazz anymore). Too strange for words
> (much worse than the woman with the horse). Do NOT search for it as a
> leisure activity while eating your midnight bowl of ice cream.
>
> And I get criticized for merely carbureting my engine. There are a lot
> of people in this world up to a lot worse.
>
> Bill Robertson

HA! HA! Let me tell you now, that there are far worse things out there
than SCAT! The horrors of the internet are just words. The realities
are far, far worse. Try to google these!

But before you do, let me warn you of a few things. These are not safe
for work (NSFW), and WILL scar you permanently. If you want to exercise
your self control, you'll not look up these next items. You'll be
curious, and said knowlege of them shall be punishment on it's own.
Just keep in mind, everytime that you see one of those Direct TV
commercials where they guy tells his wife, "Hey, Honey! I reached the
end of the internet!" That means that he's been looking at this stuff.

With that said, can you resist?

goatse
tubgirl
bukakke
rotten.com
Jack Chick

And remember, there is more where that came from!

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS