[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

You sold these cars under your reputation. So don't try and pass off
the blame to someone else. Since YOU sold these cars, YOU are the one
responsible for for the problems that they had. And you sold lemons.
There is a reason that you need a dealers license to sell cars
commercially. It's to hold the seller responsible for any problems.
That of course being YOU here. And YOU obviously broke the law, which
you just admitted in your last post.

If you bought a car from a dealer, and it turned out to be a lemon,
would you have accepted a flimsy excuse of "Well, the last owner is
the one who caused these problems..." Or "Well, the guy we got this
car from said it was a solid runner." you would hit the roof, and
rightfully come down hard on a car dealer for such foul business
practices. But when it's you, NOOOOOOOO! "I'm Sean Corbit, some dumb-
fuck who shouldn't be held liable for any wrong doing, because I
myself refuse to accept any kind of responsability!" AND THAT HAS
BEEN YOUR WHOLE EXCUSE ALL ALONG!!!!!!

And then you tried to appeal to people, by comparing yourself to John
DeLorean, as a way to gain sympathy. And that failed miserably for
you. So is there any other famous figure that you can compare
yourself to? How about Martin Luther King Jr.? "You were promoting
equal rights and equality, by trying to sell DeLoreans to everyone?"
How about Ghandi, since you too were so intent upon defying the law?
Oh, wait, I know. Why don't you just go for broke, and compare
yourself to Jesus now? Since after all, we all have so unjustly
persecuted you on the internet, and also for all your unappriciated
sacrifices that you made in court, simply because of your schemes?

Oh, and about that bad taste in your mouth? That wasn't because of
your negative experience with DeLoreans. That's simply the flavor of
the bullshit you've been spewing out at everyone.

Damn you are an idot. If you want redemption, just accept
responsibility for YOUR actions. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
No matter how hard you claim it. IMO, you're fuckin' luckly that the
IRS hasn't gotten your ass for tax evasion for these sales for your
little business. But that's not to say they still won't find you.
Being such a shrewd businessman, did you even file your quarterly
taxes?

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Sean Corbett" <thinkstainless@xxxx>
wrote:
> Wow. Its amazing how one can be away from the scene for so long and
> do a quick search and find out people have been recently talking
> about you.
>
> I knew my ears were ringing for a reason.
>
> Lets get something very straight people.
>
> I never had an intent nor was my agenda to fraud people.
> I own a business where I market vehicles for others. I had a few
> successful Delorean sales, but then stuff got messy.
>
> Reason:
>
> I was repping cars for people out of state, and was going on
> information the provided me. People would tell me the car was mint
> etc.. so thats how I marketed it. Not knowing what it really was.
>
> No I didn't goto jail. And I sold my Delorean not for financial
> reasons, but because the whole experience left me with a bad taste
> in my mouth, and i've moved on to different projects.
>
> If any of you actually sat down to get to know me you'd know that
im
> a decent person that made quite a few errors in judgement. Thats
why
> now I only deal with people that are local.
>
> The reason why 10440 was so accurate to my description was because
> actually could see the vehicle. So .. I dont want to hear anything
> more about how im a scam artist, or any of that shit. People that
> had major problems with their vehicles have either been fully
> refunded, or have had recieved a large ammount of money to repair
> those issues, out of my own pocket.
>
> Why would a scam artist do that?
>
> Sean M. Corbett
> Think Different, Think Stainless