Re: [DMCForum] Re: Good deal on a Delorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Good deal on a Delorean

Hey there Randy,

Others have responded, but I have to chime in on this
one.  Jeff is a fabulous DeLorean owner.  He has
helped me with things that Casey and I combined
couldn't figure out.  A real fanatic and a fantastic
friend.  It truly is a shame that he's having to sell
his car; he is a DIEhard, and I mean a true nutcase
for the DeLorean marque.  He literally would drive me
insane talking about the car, and I am a nutbar for
DeLoreans, but this guy makes me look tame.

His car would be well worth investing into.  Make sure
you ask him what you need to do to get it up and
running as the engine compartment is in an advanced
state of disassembly.  I think he has all his
K-Jetronic fuel injection parts, but I may be
mistaken.  He will not lie to you, nor will he try to
hoodwink you.  He'll be straight with you to the end.

Jeremiah