Re: [DMCForum] Re: Good deal on a Delorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Good deal on a Delorean

Well, he is offering financing.. $2000 down, $500 a
month.  may not be a bad deal to take him up on it, so
you have extra cash up front to get the car running.

--- Randy Sanchez <beachdrifter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Where is this Delorean located?  I am in Florida,
> and
> if this car is in North Carolina, it won't be too
> far
> from me.  I have the moola of $8000, and could pay a
> couple grand extra to get it running again.
>
> Has anyone here seen this car or have pics of it?  I
> am not a member of Tamirs forum.  Someone here must
> know DMCChrome.
>
> Thanks
> -Randy .. the guy that fell for the 'fast and
> furious'
> D.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS