[DMCForum] Village Idiot SURVIVES

Having just finished the last research paper for the stupidest
decision of my life (taking THREE classes in an abbreviated 4 week
Summer semester), I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

Plus I'm persona non grata on the DML, so it looks like the Forum is
going to be my only online link to the DeLo community (bit like
depending on Delta House for homework assignments, but I've got to
play the hand dealt me).

BTW: My DeLo has been my savior this semester. To save insurance
costs, all the Lincoln tags have been turned in. Then a tractor
trailer cut me off in the Blue truck, and I lost brake hydraulics
standing up on them (don't worry -- I'll diagnose and repair now that
the semester is ending). Then the summertime heat hit. Since the DeLo
is my only tagged vehicle with A/C, it's become my primary go to
school vehicle. Two trips per day (More than 100 miles). All I do is
add gas and drive. Haven't washed or vacuumed the poor thing once (I
eat breakfast in the car -- 6:15 am class -- so it REALLY needs a
vacuuming). I don't want to hear any crap about DeLoreans not being
reliable little cars.

Anyway, what have I missed? I see some sort of "God" reference on the
index page, which reminds me of Walt. Any news? I was kicked off the
DML just as Jeff Friday's intake manifolds were coming out. Any news
on them? With temps in the 90's I suppose R134 is the topic of the
day. Anybody heard anything about SEDOC? I *STILL* haven't replaced my
quarter panel, so if I go it may well be in a dented DeLo.

Speaking of going places: I'm going to make a sanity trip to DC next
weekend if anyone wants to get together. Will drive the DeLo of course.

Bill Robertson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS