[DMCForum] Re: Wooden Doors...

Wait, what?

"I was also fascinated by the story of DeLorean, who was exploiting
cheap labor in Latin America and elsewhere, but at the same time, he
plunked his factory between Protestant and Catholic Ireland at the time
of the Troubles, and everyone worked together."

Exploiting cheap labor? What in the hell is she talking about? Last
time I checked JZD wasn't sewing garmets, and Kathy-Lee Gifford wasn't
building cars.

With artists being so damn wacky as they are (believe me, I've been to
these arthouse shows), it's no wonder my choice of hangind wall art
consists of a couple framed DeLorean posters, and Big Mouth Billy Bass,
and a tapestry of dogs playing poker in my apartment.

While the sculpture looks decent from a distance when it comes to being
accurate, I fully believe that someone needs to take her glue away from
here. With off the wall statements like that above, I'm concerned that
the fumes have taken their toll.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote: