RE: [DMCForum] QUESTION ON HOW TO SUBMIT A 'HOW TO'

RE: [DMCForum] QUESTION ON HOW TO SUBMIT A 'HOW TO'

Okay, thanks Greg, I'll be giving it a shot tomorrow
and if I run into problems, I'll give you a call for
your assistance.  My computer skills are real close to
dog doo-doo!!

Mike     1630       TPS