[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Thomas, comrades are not scumbags like you. Jeesh, and now the car
also has a salvage title on top of ALL the shit that is wrong with
your junker?

And you say by simply selecting the "other" selection in the ebay
drop down box under title status, you have fully explained the car
having a salvage title?

Why are you so damn intent on trying to hide this car's condition,
and plain old lie about this car only to sell it? Hell, the new
owner could easily sue for fraud if they found this all out later.

And what is this crap about reputation? Your reputation is that of a
greasy slimeball trying to sell junk to innocent buyers? You have
nothing to tarnish, or rebuild. You started off as a slimeball when
you first listed that car so blatantly wrong, the only reputation
you can rebuild, is that of another slimeball.

Not trying to cheat anyone? WHy wouldn't you just say the window in
this car is lexan, and neds to be replaced with a glass window?
Maybe stating that lexan plastic is not standard would be 1 of many
points of credibility. Then clearly stating the title condition,
then explaining why there are no weatherstripping grommets for the
toll booth windows to roll up into. Explain to bidders about the
dangers of driving without fans. Don't use the bullshit line
of "weight reduction mods" to explain non working junk parts that
were removed.

You just reek with dishonesty from every angle, at the way you try
to say you told everyone about the issues, but you veiled them in
such a way to make them sound like positives. Like weight reduction
mods make you go faster, lexan windshields are cheaper than glass,
just cut a new one at ACE hardware when it cracks. Salvage titles
make it more fun to register, etc. etc.

Good riddens to you, and hope you didn't buy any swampland overseas
through your equally shady real estate business.

Thomas = scumbag.

-Joe

2524,
16634,
16851

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
<thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:
> > why didn't you disclose that in the auction?
>
> Travis, the title is not clear & was disclosed at the top of the
> auction.  I am not trying to hide anything.  The eBay vehicle
check
> proves that!
>
> If I was trying to cheat someone, I wouldn't have provided the vin
and
> TWENTY FOUR high resolution photos documenting the condition of
the
> body.  Also, I disclosed in the Q & A section that removing paint
> would be a big task & there is body work involved.
>
> Wow. I was there at Pigeon Forge, at Celebration Concours, a
member of
> the DOA, support our vendors, etc... and am truly shocked at how
some
> of you, who I considered comrades, have destroyed me through
> unjustified defamation of my character and interfering with an
auction.