Re: [DMCForum] Possible DeLorean for Randy

Re: [DMCForum] Possible DeLorean for Randy

Thanks for your concern Jeremiah,

Yes, the car looks good cosmetically.  Wooah, 200k+
miles on it though.  Can anyone approximate how long
of a haul will a Delorean tranny takes before blowing
up??   The seller sounds pretty confident about his
car.  Granted I did have a vehicle before that nearly
reached 200k miles, and ran just fine.

I am not Delorean mechanically inclined as most of you
are, your opinions are appreciated.  When I do get one
though, it wouldn't be a daily driver anyhow, so I'm
not worried about relying on it to get me anywhere
far.

-Randy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31830&item=4558387870&rd=1