[DMCForum] In General

Well, I will be honest here.  I've spoken to Tom on a few occassions
already and he as a seller did not try to pressure me in anyway to buy
his delorean, and offered for me to fully check it out before finally
deciding.  I'm not going to enter into this debate further, other than
if the buyer as the option to ispect the vehicle prior to finalizing
anything, then that to me is good business practice on Tom's part.

I'm sure someone will get it the car who will appreciate it for what
it is.

Glad to be here in this forum.
-Randy