RE: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

RE: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Hello,

well, Thanks for your concerns.  Anyhow, Tom offered
for me to look at the vehicle first before anything
was final.  So nothing is set in stone, however, today
I decided to run a carfax to check the history, and
yes, it had been salvaged and rebuilt.  This he did
not tell me, and eventually I would have found out by
looking at the title.

So, because part of my funding for this car is a loan
check, which will not permit rebuilt vehicles to be
bought, I cannot purchase this car.

Good luck to you Delorean owners.