RE: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

RE: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Your right, i do see the window down, but the black metal window trim is
missing from the window in the photo I am looking at, meaning that the
window could not seal.

You also claim the door has power locks in one sentence, and then say that
the lock solenoids need to be replaced in another.

As far as "tinted" glass goes, I have seen quite a few DeLoreans with
absolutely no window tinting what so ever and the image through the
glass, or lexan or what ever is in that car is clear as a bell.

The tint is not the issue, the true issue is that there seems to be a lot
of contradiction in some of the statements made about the car.
Either these statements are purposefully made to defraud the buyer
or there has been some serious mistakes in the listing.

Now, I am not bidding on the car and the auction is none of my
business, but as a very active member of this community it is our
duty to protect the good name of the car.
If a newbie buys this car and is burned it makes US all look bad.
Myself and many others on this list have dedicated portions of our
lives into the reputation and integrity of the namesake of this car and
it's creator...and we will not see it tarnished by someone who is willing
to be deceptive about the car.
I am also an eBay Power Seller and I am interested in protecting the
good name of people who sell on eBay like I do and I do not want
the likes of you to reap the spoils of the trusting public because guys
like me do the right thing on eBay and deliver good products and then
guys like you take advantage of their trust.

All that said, you need to revise your auction and come clean about the
car and all of the things that need to be addressed about it.

Karma is a bitch.
- Videobob