[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale *** OOH a threat now***

[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale *** OOH a threat now***

Hey Thomas,

Your "threats" mean shit to me. What is to say I use one of my many
pseudonym eBay accounts to warn buyers about your car?

What you gonna do then? It is fair game to warn someone that they
are buying a piece of shit, which in your auction, they are.

Or I could just give them url pointers to the messages in this group
to know what a buffoon the seller of the black & green piece of shit
on eBay is.

Damn, you are an idiot Thomas, I'm having too much fun belittling
you about your shitty car.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"