[DMCForum] Re: claw style spring compressor

[DMCForum] Re: claw style spring compressor

I read all of your replies and I came up with a plan that I think
Bruce told me to get one of the compressors that go through the
middle and compress the spring and the lower control arm as one and
put it in there. Sunday I should have the darn thing one all fours,
man that sounds bad. I have two weeks to get it running. I have
around 100 people expicting it at the retro 80s party, which is odd
because I remember the 80s. Good preschool :)

As for my car and college, we got the money thing figured out and I
am planning on selling my daily to get one of those stage 2 engines
for my car. I talked to the police chief on campus and they have a
zero tolerance policy on alcohol and violent activities on campus so
it should be safe. During the day I'm not worried about it because
they will burn their flesh off if they try to get in it, sitting out
in the sgoring sun all day.

A.D.D. is tired, sorry for the nonsense.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Ah... yes... that's what I meant. :)
>
> Greg