From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Josh Porter
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:46 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] claw style spring compressor

At the open house in Hpuston Don Steger explained to me how to
replace the coil spring. He told me the best compressor to use is a
claw type, as shown in the new Deloreans magazine. Where in the heck
do you get these?

I finally got time to finish up my car but I need just a hair more to
clear the tower or I could use a nother two hands but my two year old
nephew dosn't quite have what it takes. I also asked Don how long it
should take and he told me about three hours. It's taken me three
months,Dang!

Josh
10989