RE: [DMCForum] DMCH Open House Video with Special Bonus Video

RE: [DMCForum] DMCH Open House Video with Special Bonus Video

I'll go ahead an extend it for you, I actually have about 4 more of the
"extra" bonus videos
left over and so if anyone else wants to jump on go ahead, I will accept it.
I might not even get all these out today because I was having trouble with
my printer.
So I might not ship them until tommorow.
So if any one else wants to order the video I will extend the bous offer
until tonight.
- Videobob
http://www.dfwdmc.com