RE: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

RE: [DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

...I assume he means to fix the interior blower motor, and recharge or
replace the cooling system.
Dude, you know you can get a windshield from DMCH in Houston right?
They have like, a 1000 of them in stock.
However, for a car with ovwr 100K miles it looks pretty good.
Just needs a little a TLC from one of our fine vendors. :>
- VB