Re: [DMCForum] Teaser

Lets see if I can do this, without you saying I am
picking on you...

You are willing to spend a fixed number of hours to
edit all of this video to sell for $10 each.

However, If you want to produce a higher quality
product (an option in the compression tool) such that
you may need to use a second disk the price will
DOUBLE?

The DVD-R media is under $1 (retail prices).
Considering the "labor" (which you have claimed is the
value in your product) does not change, why is the
second disk 2x the price?

If you are looking for feedback, how about the 2 disk
option for $12.00?  This also gives you the option of
selling the disks for $8.00 to some of the "proper
vendors", so they can re-sell it for $12.00.  If you
get "proper vendors" to sell your product, I think you
will find your sales will increase significantly.

<SNIP>