[DMCForum] Re: Walt...

That reminds me of a conversation on life that a friend of mine had
back in high school. We were talking about these homeless people that
would walk around Los Angeles, and just kept mumbling to themselves.
We thought, "Hey, what if there's nothing wrong with these guys. What
if they're just in-tune with the world at large so much, that they
couldn't handle it and had to drop out? What if we're the crazy ones,
because we're too oblivious to see what's going on around us?".

Now I don't know Walt, except for our electronic interactions here
online. However, even I have noticed a frightening change in him,
just in the words that he posted. The whole alchemy thing I blew off,
because I figured he was someone who enjoyed both inventing things,
as well as perhaps he was a history buff. But if he really has become
this bad, then he does need help.

I don't know what Walt does for a living, so I don't know if he has
health insurance. Because even my employer kicks out 6 free
psychiatric sessions for it's employees. And part of those medical
bills could most likely be covered with a small co-pay.

My point is that Walt seems to need some serious help. Does this man
have any family nearby who could help out with him? I'd hate to see
him loose everything before it's too late. Or worse yet than material
things, have him loose his own sanity, and identity as a person.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> He said he did check himself into somewhere...
>
> Quote:
> All of this Einstein's work that I have finished has made me
question my
> sanity enough that I had to enter myself into a mental hospital.
They
> say I am not crazy but just shaken (or stirred?) due to
understanding