Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean 1/10 Scale R/C Car Bodyshell

Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean 1/10 Scale R/C Car Bodyshell

Erik

Do you have some pictures of the body posted anywhere?  And what are the
overall dimensions? I have my fiberglass shop almost completely up and
running so I might be able to make them out of glass at a reasonable
price for list members.  Depending on the detail I might even be able to
offer them in carbon fiber as well.

Andrei