Re: [DMCForum] Walt...

I tried a couple weeks ago, otherwise I would have left him drunk asleep
at his house. Instead I stayed, made sure he sobered u p and was fine.
But I could not reason with him. I tried last sunday to reason with him.
And I am one that does quite well to prove a point (i'm always accused
of being right).

Samuel