From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of cruznmd
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:40 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Migrating the DMCForum

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Based on the message from Rich, I would guess Greg and
> Rich would be the "official word" on it.

My "official" word is that if this newsgroup migrates to someone
else's server (especially a personally owned server) then the
newsgroup no longer belongs to Walt and I'll step down. I'll probably
not subscribe to the "new" newsgroup. the only exception to what I
just said would be that if the owner of the hosting server
specifically -asked- me to assist in administration I would consider
it.

Do not read into that statement that I'm saying "Play here or I'll
take my ball and go home". I don't care either way if the Forum stays
here or moves to someone else's server. It's not like I can stop
someone from opening a DeLorean newsgroup and appointing other people
to run it anyway, nor would I try.

As far as the website migration goes, it's the same thing. If someone
here hosts it and asks me to help run it I will. If no one asks, but
someone sets something up then I'm not going to bother.

Rich