  From: cruznmd
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:44 PM
  Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Official word on migration... I guess...

  --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
  > The only thing looking to be migrated is the www.DMCForum.com
  website so it
  > is no longer sucking money from Walt's account.  A temporary home
  for it may
  > have been found so we will see what happens with that soon.
  >
  > The Yahoo DMCForum is in no danger of going away so don't panic. :)
  >
  > Greg

  Greg, what I'm hearing is that some folks here think that they may
  like shifting over to a web-based newsgroup so we can dispense with
  all the spam and add/have other features that Yahoo would make us pay
  for.

  To answer Ryan's question, if someone hosts a decent web-based
  newsgroup and others like it, I have no issue with completely
  shutting this one down. I haven't asked Greg how he feels about that
  and will let him speak for himself.

  Rich