Re: [DMCForum] Re: Migrating the DMCForum and expression on the Forum.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Migrating the DMCForum and expression on the Forum.

Amazing how a simple question about your apparent
interest in the DMC Forum becomes this rant about ME..

Defense by way of offense?

See Below..

Or don't..  Up to you!

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Marc your sole purpose in life is a self-appointed
> pot-stirrer and
> you're done getting my goat.

Sole purpose in life?  That is harsh.  Your poor
judgment of me is your loss I guess.

> I was placed in co-authority (with Greg) of this
> Forum by Walt and I
> will remain so until I am either removed or you are
> given access to
> the admin functions. Your opinion as to whether or
> not I am
> qualified, competent or capable is immaterial. If

Last I checked, I have access to all of the functions
other than "Add, remove, and change moderator
privileges".  Not sure why my access would be a reason
for you to no longer participate or manage, but that
is up to you.

Furthermore, I did not question your qualification,
competency, or capability.  More your interest in
doing so.  You come across as having elevated yourself
beyond the "bickering" of the DMC Forum.

> the Forum content,
> format or managment cease to appeal to you then
> perhaps -you- should
> migrate instead of the Forum. Certainly you should

Did I complain about any of the above??  Why do so
many people think it is good debate tactic to
attribute things to people that they never said?

> not have a
> problem with my management of the Forum because put
> simply I HAVE
> been doing it for quite a few months now. Greg is
> involved but
> travels often and isn't always available to do the
> job. I have not

So much like the DML moderators, as if managing a list
like this takes any significant amount of work!  I
already own and manage a few other lists, so you can't
fool me with that.

> deleted your account, removed your posts or
> attempted to stifle your
> _expression_ of opinion. I have dissented against your
> opinion but
> that is (as you would agree) my right. The very fact

OK, but what does that have to do with this
didiscussion

> that you cannot
> even tell who is administering the Forum proves that
> your evaluation
> of my administration style is flawed.

Please, tell us what "administering" a un-moderated
list involves?

> Your rush to judgement of me simply because I
> participated as a
> judge in the contest is of no concern to me and
> pretty much in
> violation of the morals you profess to live by
> regarding not judging

Judging behavior (something I do all the time) is NOT
the same as passing judgment on a person...  As you
have done.  I simply questioned your future interest
in this rouge mailing list considering your apparent
lack of interest..  Did I say this makes you a bad
person?  I don't think so...

And you have twisted it all around to try and make me
look bad. Frankly, it DOES make me question your
motivations especially considering your status as a
Concours judge, and those you associate with because
of it.

> people. If anything, you should be enthused that I
> was a judge
> because I am new to the community and not beholden
> to any vendor or
> organization. Fresh blood so to speak. I judged as I

Resist the power of the dark side, young Rich.  :)

> wished in
> accordance with the manual and not one person leaned
> on me or
> influenced my decisions. Operations and Controls
> category is hardly
> open for debate anyway. Your car either functions
> correctly or it
> doesn't. The tape deck plays and auto-reverses or it
> does not.

Why are you defending your behavior as a judge?  Did I
question it?

> As far as I'm concerned you are exactly the same as
> Gary
> (Jetjock/Checksix3), and Greg (endotex). You have
> knowledge but
> contribute little but noise and are a verbal bully
> completely
> incapable of making a non-inflammatory statement of
> any kind. You

There are a lots of people who I have helped out on
these lists, and in person (I do wonder why they do
not publicly defend me, but oh well).  If your saying
I contribute little in technical content, there are
just so many times the same question can be answered.
Dave T must have a database he just cut and paste to
the DML all day, so why waste my time?

> have appointed yourself as a Nader-style DeLorean
> consumer advocate
> as if any of us ever asked for your protection from
> Sonny V or Video
> Bob like we aren't grown adults who can think for

Maybe if you were the guy I saved from breaking his
door mounts with the too-long DMCH struts, you would
feel differently.

"Grown Adults" can evaluate information..  But to do
so in a reasonable way, they need complete and
accurate information.  Taking advice from "SonnyV" to
buy parts from DMCH is not evaluated the same way by a
"grown adult" when you find out it is really an
employee of DMCH....  Or am I wrong about that too?

> ourselves. You
> didn't do it because of your principles either. You
> did it strictly
> for the minor high you get by invoking a strong
> emotional reaction
> from people. I don't care how nice or fair you think

Your kidding??  Yea.. I get a real high from all of
this abuse, name calling, and bullshit.  I wish I did
not care, Really..

Maybe I need to try the dark side??   Nah, they would
never let me in.   :)

> you are. If you
> ever see me on the side of the highway with my car
> on fire and my
> seatbelt jammed, please just keep on driving. I'd
> rather burn.

You would rather burn to death than have someone who
comments on your behavior save you?

Your right, I am done because you have confirmed my
statements for all of the "grown adults" who can
evaluate what you have said.

> In closing, I'd like to say that you are free to
> continue posting
> your static on the Forum and engaging in verbal
> fencing matches with
> the others and then pretending to be the victim of a
> vicious attack
> as you always have been. As far as I'm concerned

Attack?  I don't think I ever claimed to be the victim
of an attack, just censorship.

> this thread is
> finished and I won't waste anymore bandwidth on it
> and I apologize
> to the other members for the unfortunate tone that
> this conversation
> has taken.

Ok, "Iron Hand" Rich.  :)

> Sincerely,