From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Marc Levy
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 3:07 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Migrating the DMCForum

I tried really hard not to respond, but......  Well,
you know me.  :)

Did you make this decision on your own Rich??  I will
try to put it as gently as I can, but I don't think
you would be a good choice to assume responsibility
for the Forum.

In your message discussing Walt's decision to give up
his role, you admit that you have not been following
the Forum (for whatever reason).  I don't think it is
wise to accept responsibility for a group you lack
interest in.  If there is "too much bickering" here,
then maybe it is best you stick with your fellow
Concours judges that run the DML.

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> You and Greg are correct. I misunderstood.
> I have successfully recreated the home page of
> DMCForum.org at home
> using something other than ColdFusion which costs
> about $1500.00 last
> I checked. All I need is a server that I can put it
> on. I'm not
> allowed to use my software on that server or Ryan's.
> I'm examining
> doing my own hosting.
<SNIP>