Re: [DMCForum] Migrating the DMCForum

I'd add a fourth for "Tech Only".

And, as we discussed before the message can also be
sent to the Yahoo group for people who want to
continue to use this format... it is also nice to have
an alternate archive.

Otherwise, it sounds good to me.  I assume you can
also host the regular dmcforum.org site?

There are currently 6 moderators listed on this group:

Walt Coe
Dave Stragand
Marc Levy
Rich Acuti
Samuel
Greg (timnagin)

Is it a lot of work to set something up for us to
test?