[DMCForum] Re: Greetings from Houston!

For anyone curious, the goat cheese tasted like raw cream cheese
rangoons. It wasn't all that bad. And yeah, in an effort to spruce up
the salad and make it look fancy, VB is right. With all the extra
greens they threw into the salad, it looked like yard clippings where
someone had pruned azalea bushes, and pulled weeds. But it was pretty
good.

To answer you're question VB, no, I am not an impersonator. And if
you heard me sing, you'd know why. <:P That and of course I have no
desire to get up on stage, and pretend to be someone else. I had them
since about 17, when I was working long hours unloading trucks, and
doing other stuff at this one grocery store. I just got to lazy to
shave, and *poof!* they appeared.

What's funny is people who are not from Vegas, or new residents
usually ask me the impersonator question, if I do it. Old time
residents here, and people from Utah just think I'm Mormon. Go figure.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>

<videobob@xxxx> wrote:
> > > when I first got into the hotel, James a bunch of people were
in the
> >lobby
> > > and he said to me,
> > > "So Bob, did you ride down with Marc?"
> > > Everyone busted out laughing.
> > > I said, "Yeah, we're bunking....I look forward to spooning
later".

> > > There have been a lot of jokes, but mostly about 100 people
have come
> > > up to me and said, "What is that guy's problem with you?"
> > > ...reffering to you and me.
> > > I am like some sort of DML celebrity or something, because lots
of
> >people
> > > tell me that they "love reading my posts" and stuff like that.
> > >
> > > I have too be honest with you Marc, I was afraid that I might be
> >getting a
> > > cold shoulder or two but everyone has been great.
> > >
> > > Yes, the video of the show will soon be on the website! :>
> > >
> > > - Videobob

Check