[DMCForum] WAS: needs some good stainless polish. Ebay item=4555788377

[DMCForum] WAS: needs some good stainless polish. Ebay item=4555788377

This gentleman called me on Saturday morning about the car, wants me to  look
at her with him...the asking price is $11,500...way too much for this "barn
find"

The car is in a private airplane hanger near Frederick Maryland, way  out in
the middle of B.F.E.

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Pack

In a message dated 06/12/2005 11:30:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,